Power & Revolution
- Geopolitical Simulator 4 incorporates new game modes and new features compared to Masters of the World, Geo-Political Simulator 3:
For more information, link to GPS3 New Features compared to GPS2:
- Play as a democratic opposition : at the head of a political party (or several) selected from all actual parties in the world, players can attempt to take power by winning elections or by destabilizing the current power to have it removed. Your action possibilities are great: manage the party's budget, research and finance, take a stance on government bills, be critical in the press or on television, launch protests, strikes, sit-ins, popular uprisings... lobbying with interest groups and syndicates, political promises, investigations, reach out to influential figures, launch funding campaigns, create violent cells, lean towards unlawfulness...
- Play as an illegal opposition : at the head of an organization (or several) considered terrorists on their own soil, players try to take power by force, to normalize, or to obtain independence from controlled regions. Your action possibilities are great: recruitment operations, hire professional mercenaries, purchase weapons on the black market, agreements with countries, sister political parties or other terrorist organizations in order to receive financing, fighters or war equipment, request UN interventions via friendly nations, infiltrate power circles by coup attempts or political assassinations, secure networks against enemy secret services, launch peaceful protests, trigger insurrections through political manipulation, start civil wars, command and direct armed rebels...
- Develop national AIs of heads of state (national bills, strategic decisions, war against terrorism...), of legal opposition (election campaign, triggering unrest...), of illegal opposition (military operations, mobile and camouflaged armies, assistance to other illegal groups...), of vice leaders of terrorist organizations, of the army (coup attempts), of foreign countries (participation in civil wars, financing of rebel groups, UN intervention...)
- Realistic simulation of current conflicts in the world with a world map integrating conflict areas with the finest details: front lines, occupied territories, besieged cities, locations of military units, international military bases, personnel and equipment of terrorist groups...
- Civil and military wargames in the cities : players can mobilize dissenting groups and paramilitary armies, or police and military forces depending on play as opposition leader or head of state. Confrontations in the cities are simulated with the finest details: maps of cities with their major buildings, squares and intersections (with specific maps of major capitals), tons of elements can be manipulated by players (protesters, hooligans with Molotov cocktails, armed extremists, rocket launchers, police brigades with clubs and tear gas grenades, police vans, helicopters, snipers, armoured vehicles...), set up barricades, play out scenarios of taking over a building (presidential residence, parliament, television studio, headquarters...), loot the banks or museums, strategic decisions (televised actions, army deployment, orders to fire at will, bombardment, dispersal...), contextual reactions of the people....
- Detailed elections campaign : whether it's an opposition leader or a head of state putting forth their mandate, players can actively participate in the elections campaign. Very thorough campaign simulation: manage the budget, find funding, strategic reservation of meeting places, design an election platform, simulation of televised debates, detailed map of polls and results by region...
- Playable scenarios : More than twenty scenarios are integrated in the game, such as "War in Iraq and Syria", "Revolutions! ", "Separatism", "Mess in Ukraine", "Libyan Chaos", "Terror in Nigeria", "Yemeni Puzzle", "Threats in Somalia", "American commitment against climate change", "2016 US Elections", "Presidential Marriage"...
- New redesigned and optimized interface
- Acceleration of simulation calculations with use of multithreading
- In-depth simulation of unemployment with quarterly reports
- Detailed simulation of inflation as a result of activity in economic sectors and actions by the player
- Ability to divorce or marry
- Evaluation, development and regulation of shale oil and gas
- Management of rare earths
- Integration of reconnaissance and combat drones
- Management of war debts and peace treaties
- Management of missiles and rockets
- Construction of international high-speed train lines with bilateral agreements between nations
- Regulation of political party funding
- Dismantling of military bases
- Ability to influence voters of the UN Security Council
- Launch a referendum on self-determination for the independence of regions
- Specific interface for multiple screens and 4K screens
- New characters : special adviser, diplomats, billionaires, chief of staff, private detective, and face updates of major heads of state, ministers or party leaders from around the world
- New detailed maps showing human rights, GDP, and members of the UN Security Council
- Division of regions : new French regions, Austria, Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Libya...
- New international organization, the Collective Security Treaty Organization
- Update of more than 600 data for each of the 175 playable countries, especially political compositions of governments and parliaments in relation to the most recent elections, the latest estimates of budgetary debts and deficits, country grades according to grading agencies, growth estimates over the next 40 years...